Our Warranty is provided with all products
- All automotive parts include up to 12 months warranty. Please examine the specific item description in question for details
- All warranties cover the Item Only, and do NOT cover any labour charges associated.
Warranty Claim Process
- Contact one of the staff at MKL Motors either by phone or email to submitt your warranty claim.
- Collection will be arranged of the faulty unit, once it has been received we will proceed in supplying you with a replacement or a full refund.
- Present original invoice to prove ownership.
- Allow a maximum of 10 working days.
- Our team will take of the rest.
- A fault within the vehicle e.g. issues with radiator, viscous fan, ecu etc which has caused the failure in the unit.
- For engine purchases you are required to purchase new service parts e.g. timing belt, oil filter, and install them with your purchased engine. Failure to do so will void your warranty.
- Incorrect fitting.
- Opening of the product by ANYONE unless previously approved by a member of the MKL Motors team.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Original Invoice must be presented.
- Warranty covers purchased part ONLY and does not cover associated labour or fitting costs
- Ensure the complete product is returned for the claim.
- For Engine purchases the term “engine” refers to the cylinder head / block and components that make it up (i.e. pistons, cam shaft etc). Any ancillaries left on the engine (i.e. water pump, alternator, starter, fuel/diesel pump, injectors etc) are supplied free of charge and not covered by the warranty.
- Customers who purchase an engine for a vehicle which is more than 10 years old are required to replace their radiator and viscous fan in order for the warranty to be valid.
- Upon receiving your replacement part it is the responsibility of the fitter to examine the exterior of the unit before fitting, a brief examination now will save quite a bit of hassle if an exterior seal was either damaged in shipping or has started to deteriorate over time while sitting in the warehouse. If damage is found do not proceed to fit the part, give us a call first and we can give you the best possible directions.
- International customers will have to bear courier charges.
- Only valid for invoiced purchaser.
MKL Motors reserves the right to amend warranty conditions without prior notice.
All engines and gearboxes are sold on an exchange basis which means that we require your old unit as part of the transaction and is a condition of the sale and the validity of your warranty. Once we have delivered your purchase and you have had a chance to fit it – we simply require that you get in touch with us to let us know that the old unit is ready for collection and we arrange to collect it ourselves with our own couriers at our own cost.
A deposit is charged at the time of the transaction which is then refunded once we have collected and received your old unit.
All exchange units must be returned to us in a serviceable condition.
All major components must be present and in serviceable form as stated below:
- units must be assembled
- there must be no crack or hole in the cylinder head or block
- all internal components must be present
- all fluids must be drained before collection (oil and coolant)
- Old engine must be returned within 14 days of being supplied with our engine
Failure to adhere to any of the above will void the surcharge agreement and your deposit will not be refunded as well as the possibility of incurring further charges to cover the cost of sourcing a replacement core.