TERMS & CONDITIONS For Sale
Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms.
Methods of Payment – Payment by credit/debit card, Bank Transfer or Cash
Unless expressly set forth we do not accept any other payment form. If we offer or accept any other form of payment, you hereby agree to all restrictions, terms and conditions associated with such additional form of payment.
For some transactions made we might ask for some documents relating to your transaction.
Order Acceptance Policy
Receipt of your order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. MKL reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. If the ordered quantities are not available, then we would be sending the available quantities to the customer and will issue a refund / exchange for the pending quantities in the order. Your order will be deemed accepted by MKL upon shipment or final delivery of products or performance of services that you have ordered. Title to goods pass on to you on receipt of full payment by us and all risk of loss passes to you upon delivery to the common carrier.
Processing of orders
While placing the order, the shipping charges will be calculated and the customer has to pay the shipping charges also (where applicable).
MKL aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 24 – 48 hours of receiving your order unless there are any unforeseen delays or stock approximation errors (Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate). Your order delivery may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. In such situations where stock approximation errors arise we will cancel your order after informing you of the delay.
You can keep track of your order status yourself on-line with the order tracking facility.
Our standard Returns Policy applies to all purchases from MKL
You may withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched and you have received our email confirming your order but no later than 14 days after you receive the product by:
- Sending the notice of cancellation by email ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number.
- Any items which have physically left the premises for dispatch will be subject to a cancellation fee which includes delivery charges and a restocking fee
- Any items which are returned without original packing, missing contents or not in their original condition will not be refunded.
- MKL also reserves the right to charge a 20% restocking fee for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected. Please note that this does not include delivery and collection charges which which are in addition to the handling fee.
- In relation to engine orders: all engines are supplied ‘bare’ (unless otherwise stated). By definition a bare engine is simply made up of the block and the head. A handling fee of 20% (minimum) will be be applied in instances where bare engine has no fault (such as swapping over sump, oil pick-up pipe, timing case cover etc).
All engines and gearboxes are sold on an exchange basis which means that we require your old unit as part of the transaction and is a condition of the sale and the validity of your warranty. Once we have delivered your purchase and you have had a chance to fit it – we simply require that you get in touch with us to let us know that the old unit is ready for collection and we arrange to collect it ourselves with our own couriers at our own cost.
A deposit is charged at the time of the transaction which is then refunded once we have collected and received your old unit.
All exchange units must be returned to us in a serviceable condition.
All major components must be present and in serviceable form as stated below:
- units must be assembled
- there must be no crack or hole in the cylinder head or block
- all internal components must be present
- all fluids must be drained before collection (oil and coolant)
- Old engine must be returned within 14 days of being supplied with our engine
Failure to adhere to any of the above will void the surcharge agreement and your deposit will not be refunded as well as the possibility of incurring further charges to cover the cost of sourcing a replacement core.
No Responsibility to Sell Mis priced Products or Services.
MKL shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. MKL shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and we have not collected cash payment from you.
See warranty section.